Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Which One Should It Be

Your smile, your laughter throws me into ecstacy,
my heart runs faster everytime i see you,
intoxicated with your pressence,
i can still work my charms;

but when will i see you again...my friend?
the feast was majestic, but i was only a moment too soon.
there are many more unaswered questions.
but i guess that would have to wait.

the feast was fine and promising, you gave me a window as you told me about your loneliness-
but my heart dropped, the moment you said someone will come...one day;
someone who has been with you so long;
and someone whom you may be with forever...one day.

i took my heart, back in place,
and wondered how lucky this person having such a wonderful creature as you?
an angel wating with open arms for your return.
if that is your destiny my friend?...i bid you all the best.

but then my friend -
for all the things you have shown me in the past -
may not mean a thing, or maybe it does;
but which one is it?... I must find out and I can see you again?

but when would that be?
will I have that pleasure into your pressence?
as that is likened to will be winning a game of chance.
but that seems very, very vague - then I asked myself...should I keep on going?

being in ecstacy with you, my friend, is like gold to me.
and now I am hoping, praying and trying to reach that feeling again.
but is that all I should do?
or should i just reach for that gold? - so which one would it be?

1 comment:

  1. abit corny (some parts only) coming from you, but its understandable...hehehe

    ReplyDelete